This took place at the Zeppelin Stadium in Nuremberg on April 25, 1945. The demolition was accomplished by occupying U.S. soldiers, and the film was made by L.B. Fenberg of the 163rd Signal Corps. The original was a silent film, and can be seen at http://www.thoughtequity.com/video/clip/5110171AA3023_093.do The clip here is from the introduction to the 1961 movie Judgment at Nuremberg, for which the close-up was edited and the sound effects were added.
keyboard shortcuts: V vote up article J next comment K previous comment